Friday, December 02, 2005

Goals..

Ok so this posting has been a some what long time in coming. After this last years break out season I've been left struggling somewhat to decide how best to progress this next season and what big goals to shoot for..

So here's the plan, and if you want to race against me, show up to these events.

Northwest Collegiate Cycling Conference - It's been a while since I focused at all on regular USCF style racing, and early in the spring this next year I'm really looking forward to helping the beavers lay some smack down.. Yes, Huskies, this dog's grown a tail that can go whack, so watch out. The big goal behind Collegiate racing isn't to score any big wins, its more to work on my top speed, help the team out, and increase my fitness for the more important events later in the year.

NWTTS (Northwest Time Trial Series) - I really dig the 40k TT, and I cant wait to see what George and Terri have planned for us this next year.

NWTTSR (Northwest Time Trial Stage Race) - Mopin in May Nuff Said..

Misc California doubles - Might do devil mountain again, put the hand back in the ring for T2

July, Race Across Oregon - 2 Man Team Tartan - Race the two man at RAO, kick it hard, very hard..

Sept, Ring of Fire 12hr Race - Race the 12 hr race, and then crew for my RAO crew cheif who's going to be kicking it all night long..

October - Solo at Furnace Creek, 508. The plan for the 508 is simple, its going to be a training race, when I'm there I'll of course give it everything, but the plan isn’t to PEAK for the 508 or target it for a win, because the 508 is the launching point, for the BIG SHOW in June of 2007..

June – 2007 – Solo RAAM - The goal for RAAM is to do very, very well. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

So there you have it, that’s my plan and I'm sticking to it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home