Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Its Turkey Time Again..

Dam the food, its all so good and makes me so slow. In an attempt to ward off the pounds, the day of the big feast I went out and kicked it for a few hours. I crank out some quick flat miles. I headed out from my parents place, following the river down to Saint Paul, OR, home of a 4th of July rodeo and not much else. Then running short on light and with a light rain now mist down I kicked it back through down town Salem before turning in for home, the ride was good, dinner was better.

Saturday, I got out for a ride of a more respectable length, doing a loop through Mt Angle, Silverton, Silver Creek Falls, back through Salem, before turning in. The base miles felt good, I'm not sure exactly how far I went but my guess is something in the 70-80 mile range. Sunday, it was ~3 hrs on the rollers. Monday, it was ~2hrs on the rollers. Now if the fitness would only start to show itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home