Monday, November 14, 2005

Training Update

So, in the last week, I've been feeling a bit behind on my training. Friday the rain bike and I went out for a 2 hr around the staple Decker road route. On my way back I stopped by the cycling team’s presidents house, yes it is white, dropping off a check for some parts for my new TT bike. It hurt to write the check. But come NWTTS season, the bike will be well worth it. Then it was back to Hollywood video to pick up that nights rolling entertainment. On arriving home there was time for a brief snack. And then it was on to the power cranks & rollers for ~160 min of good ol'e power cranking fun. I must admit that the power crank wasn't completely contiguous as periodically I'd hop off to eat a little something. After the power cranks, it was time for a real dinner, chicken, veggie’s, and my hammer whey protein shake..

Saturday, there wasn't too much in the way of riding as it was dad's weekend here at OSU.

Then on Sunday, I snuck out for around a 2hr ride, went to the lab for a bit of lab work, then it was into the weight room for some core strengthening. A walk home and a fruit smoothie later, I was on the power cranks & computrainer for one final hour. The computrainer session really hurt. And then it was dinner time, spaghetti with a little Hammer Whey in my mom’s homemade red sauce.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home