Thursday, August 04, 2005

Rollers Last Night..

Seam's like time is just evaporating. At work things are in a constant oscillation, when something comes in we work like mad, other times we just sit around and wait. So goes the ship cycle. I'm going to be moving at the end of the month, more news on where to and why, some time next week. But in part because of that I'm trying to make progress to be ready to move out of my apartment. Last night, it was pasta, I washing the floors, and midnight rollers..

Late, Last night, 11:00 PM - 2:AM, I did yet another roller workout, things felt good, and I was just beginning to get my groove on by the end. I road to the DVD, "Million Dollar Baby", if you’re like me and have missed the movie up until now, I highly recommend it.. Its good and at least the first 2/3 are very readable. Yes I rate DVD’s based on how well I can ride to them. The fast and the furious, is a 4 star movie if you’re on the rollers, and unwatchable if your not. This morning, I did another 30 mins before heading in to work.

This weekend the team, is getting together to practice for the, the team time trial two weeks away. I'm just going to treat this race as a training race, IE no-taper, cause less then one week later I have the final NWTTS, and I want to melt the rubber here.

I feel my fitness is ok, fine in respect for these short time trials.. But I'm beginning to feel a little worried about the upcoming Ring of Fire 24 hr race. I feel like I need a camp to really be prepared for it which I don't have the time to do right now. Oh well. I guess I will just train as much as I can and go for it. I just wish my prep was going a little better.

On the Team Tartan front, I've really been lagging here, yes were still working on write-ups for fireweed.. With any luck they will be out by next week.. I know, I know, I've been saying they will be out for awhile.. But well, when ever I have time to write, I say to myself, why write when you can ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home