Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Packing..

Why am I always packing at the last minute? Last night, I stopped by the bike shop to pickup another set of armwarmers. Batteries and a tooth brush among other last minute things I needed before heading off to Alaska. Last night, I packed the bike, and boxed up the Zipp 606 wheels, and washed the cycling clothes.

This morning, I got up early enough for my pre-race haircult (4 on top 2 on the sides). Now I just need to finish the last few, remaing things, pack the clothes and another wheelset, wash the water bottles, and pack the supplements..

At least the one thing I don't need to do tonight is cook dinner, Grand Ma, invited my parents and I over.

Then tonight, Ben and I fly out at 9:20 and my parents ~45 min later.

It's Tartan Time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home