Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Happy Birthday!

It’s my birthday today! My racing age and real age just collided - 27. This week I've been spending a few hours a night on the rollers, trying to spin some life back into my legs. This Friday, I'm going to be heading back down to Oregon, the plan is to do the June NWTTS, race on Saturday, go to a friends wedding reception, and be back in Seattle to do a training ride with Ben on Sunday.

Ben's form is looking really good and next weekend (25th) he’s going down to lay some serious tartan smack down at the Terrible Two.

Then it’s Fireweed. And some one keeps whispering something in my ear about a cool 24hr race. Not sure if the legs will still be alive. But hey! Its summer time! Watch out I might actually get some JMC points after all.

Its Tartan Time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home