Thursday, June 09, 2005

We Won!

Hi RAO Sports Fans! Well, this last weekend I had the race of my life at RAO, riding 538.9 miles in 35 hrs, 23 min 23 seconds and snagging first place in the solo men's field by a little over 3 hrs, with only around 25 minutes of off the bike time. In short team tartan was outstanding! There is no way, I could have done any nearly as well if it hadn't been for the fantastic support from my crew, Ben Larson (crew chief), Mom, Dad, and Uncle Larry. The crew anticipated my every need and was always right where I needed them when I needed them.

I've posted some digi-photo's my Dad shot at the race to: http://home.myuw.net/bhl/2005/RAOPhotoAlbum1/index.html

I hope to get more photo's posted too as they turn up.

Expect a fuller race write-up later this week, and until then!

ITS TARTAN TIME!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • You absolutly rocked! I can't wait to read about you doing RAAM at some point in the future!

    Candy Ass Ken

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home