Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Crack

Somewhere maybe it was on one of those great PAC tour roads. My Litespeed Vortex frame cracked. I noticed the crack just as I was cleaning my bike frame and heading off to the three day camp. On finishing the three day I took the bike into the local shop, just by chance the local Litespeed rep was in. I asked the rep if I could take the bike down to Camp 2. And the response was a firm no. With RAO so close I had the shop overnight the frame. This isn’t cheap, and I almost could have flown to Tennessee myself for the cost of getting my frame there. But arrive it did and from what I understand Litespeed knows about RAO and is working their buts off to get the frame back to me ASAP. Lifetime warrantees are a wonderful thing; just make sure you save your receipt.

In the mean time, for camp 2 I put my other bike my “Classic” Litespeed back together, it was going to be my alternate bike for RAO anyway and took it on the 4 day.

Its Tartan Time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home