Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Weekend Update!

Friday night, I hopped on the rollers late, and put in 1 hr and 45 min on the rollers. Then Saturday, Ben and spun down through May Valley, and then kicked it up around the north end before heading in. Sunday, we hooked up with Rhea, and chilled down around the South End, looping around the back side of mercer, bouncing off Seward Park before bringing it home. On the 4th, Monday, we did some handoff practicing.. I think over the three days our milage was in the 150 – 200 mile range.. Not to shabby for a chill week..

All and all some quality miles were logged this weekend, and I know I’m pumped about Fireweed, and I think Ben is too. Yesterday in addition to practicing our handoffs we did a few uphill sprint drills, 28 mph, nuff said..

I need to finish packing tonight, late tomorrow we head to Alaska! Race day is Saturday..

It’s Tartan Time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home