Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Update!

Ben and I are still working on our post fireweed write up. But in the mean time I thought I would give you all a brief update on what I’ve been up to. Arrived back from Alaska late last Saturday, the apartment was a wreck, and it took me all of Sunday to dig my self out and get the bike back together. Note, I still have lots of stuff to do in the apartment. But when I say dig myself out there is at least now space for me to ride my rollers comfortably, I’m sure you can guess where this is going.

Monday night I spazzed that I hadn’t been on the bike since Fireweed a little over a week ago and I had a big TT coming up real soon this coming Saturday. So late Monday night I hopped on the bike and did 1.5 hrs on the rollers. It felt good to be back on the bike but I felt junky for having been off for so long. Tuesday night felt better and did another 1.5 hrs on the rollers. Tonight, I expect to get some time outside and then log some time on the computrainer. I want to do some position/power testing tonight.

Then this weekend its back to the time trial circuit:

NWTTS 40k.. www.nwtts.com

It’s Tartan Time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home