Friday, February 11, 2005

2/9/2005 -- Computrainer and Rollers,

Last week it had been announced that the team wouldn't be having a CT session today, due to a lack of an official Computrainer rep. Around noon today a message came over the email that the plans had changed, Tim had gotten back from his trip a little early, and we in fact could ride. I hadn't brought my bike with me, so I had to leave work a little early to have time to pick it up.

The CT profile this week was to start out on a flat section and warm-up for a few miles. Then descend down, the decent was broken up with steep 0.1 mile climbs. I swear I can get virtual air on these things. On reaching the bottom we climbed up a ladder style course, a few flat miles followed by a 2% climb, flat section, another climb etc. The whole course was 19 miles. I road the course keeping my heart rate in the high 160's, and ended up finishing a little over 1 virtual mile ahead of the next riders, crew chief Ben, and Tim from CT. After finishing, I did some easy spinning for another 15 minutes waiting for the other riders to finish.

On getting back home, I hopped on the rollers and logged another hour of easy spinning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home