Friday, February 04, 2005

2/3/2005, Rollers

Time to start the supplements: In looking at the race calendar, I decided today was a good day to start taking my racing supplements. Before hopping on the bike, I took some Hammer Omega 3, and Enduro/Cardo caps. I have half a bottle of Enduro/Cardio caps left over from last year, once I use up this bottle I plan on switching over to the new race caps. The Omega 3 supplement is the new Norwegian fish oil pills Hammer is now carrying. I have to say, that I like the old ones a little better about a half hour after taking these I developed a strong fishy taste in my mouth.

I didn't get enough sleep last night, and was thus in the twilight zone all today. On getting back home, I spent a good hour on the rollers. I decided that I was going to get more out of catching up on sleep then by spending another hour on the rollers, so I turned in a little early

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home