Sunday, January 23, 2005

1/22/2005, Finally Saturday!

Today, I slept in a little late and unfortunately missed the team ride. For a change the weather was quite warm, the weather service said that we are getting hit by a weather that’s blown over from Hawaii, aka the pineapple express. On the up side it’s quite warm, it was in the 50’s in the morning, but on the down side is the rain. Why couldn’t we get real Hawaii weather, this is hardly Kona weather.

I ended up hitting the road right at 10:00 AM, and decided to ride a staple ride with a twist, out to maple valley and then up around the north end of the lake. Tempo wise the plan was to stay at a lower tempo and but put in some decent mileage the route out to works out to just under 100 miles.

The ride went very well; I kept my tempo low at my pre-Prineville level. It ended up taking around 5hrs, 45 min.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home