Wednesday, January 12, 2005

1/12/2005 - Trainning

Today, I broke out the beater bike and took the real short route into work. So I cheated a little, I road the most direct bus connection which is about 7 or so miles away. After work, on getting back to my apartment, I grabbed my race bike and headed out for the now regular Wednesday night workouts at Racermate. We road the same course we had done the previous week, a flat warm-up, followed by a decent, and finishing with a 14 mile ladder climb. Like last week I pushed hard, and tried to keep my wattage over 300 watts. By the end of the course I'd averaged 292 watts, so not to shabby. Some time last week it dawned on me that I hadn't been sticking in my aero bars enough. So this week I stuck in the aero bars for the duration of the course. I had planned ahead and brought my Hammer TR with me, so right after workout it was a little TR and then back home for pasta dinner!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home