Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Tuesday, 2/8/2005 - Weights & A little rollers.

Today right after work I headed over to the gym to do some core body work. I did my standard routine, 3x50 sit-ups, 3x30 back extensions, 3x30 overhead bar pulls, and 3x30 rows. I did half of the rows and over head bar pulls at 90lbs and half at 80 lbs. On leaving the gym, I jumped on the scale to see where I was. Well, 179lbs puts me a little high on the climbing table listed in the most recent Velo-News but not all that high, my height is 74 inches, and there's still a few more months till RAO. My goal, which I don't think I will hit, would be to enter RAO even stronger then I am now but with a weight close to 175lbs. IMO, strength is much more important then weight. So between now and RAO, I will focus on just getting stronger, watching what I eat, and let my weight do its natural thing.

On getting back to the apartment, I logged a little time on the rollers ~30 minutes or so. I started to feel really tired, so I turned in an hour early to catch up on a little sleep.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • 179! Light weight. :D How tall are you Kenneth?

    Ken, 186 and holding....

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home