Tuesday, January 10, 2006

More Rain..

Ah, the start of another quarter. With all the rain that’s falling it must be winter quarter. Today I went looking on the OBRA website for the NWTTS listings. So far a whole lot a nada, I hope that changes soon, its one of my favorite series.

So today I got into Dixon, lifted for a bit, 3 sets of the same old. I think I'm getting stronger which feels good cause I've started to do sit-ups and back extensions with a little extra weight (25lbs) and I mis-set one of the machines by total accident and was dead in the water at 20 reps only to notice that I was 10lbs to heavy, after notching it back a bit I easily finished off my set of 25.

After lifting it was back to my shelter from the rain for dinner: baked chicken marinated in Italian salad dressing with rosemary and fresh ground pepper, 16 oz (1-bag) mixed frozen veggies, 1 roasted onion & 1 roasted carrot, and a large salad. Post dinner it was on the rollers for a quick 2 hrs and then a small recovery smoothie (hammer pro whey in yogurt with a dash of pineapple juice).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home