Sunday, January 08, 2006

Dumped On

Saturday the team met up a little after 10 at the Bean. Then 5 or so strong it was out to Decker to ride the loop. The catch, there always seems to be one this time of year, was that it was pouring down rain, and we had to thread our way over a covered bridge to make it past some streams which were flooding. Well heading out towards Decker, I proposed we continue on and climb up to the cut off to Marries. After a concerted effort lobbying, the group relented and we started the very wet assent. After Marries it was back on Decker road and then in. The ride was short, but I was soaked and wet.. So it was nice to be done a tad early.. Ride Time 2.5 hrs. In the evening I went by Dixon to lift, but Dixon was closed, so it was back home for another 2 hrs on the rollers watching the new Steven Spielberg movie “War of the Worlds”, my review, two thumbs down.

Sunday, three of us met up at the Bean, and from there it was out to a quick loop around Albany. With classes picking up tomorrow the ride had to be kept short. Later in the afternoon it was back into the gym for a core workout. Finally in the evening after fish tacos. I popped in a tour dvd and ended up riding the rollers for a tad over 3.5 hrs. A little longer then I'd planned, I was hooked, I had to see who would win.

Cheers, It’s Tartan Time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home