Friday, August 19, 2005

Yesterday I was feeling a little sore from the TT last Sunday, and my constant training since then. What is one to do with an important TT on Saturday? Easy answer, two days off and get a massage! I went in feeling a little sore, and like my legs need a small jump start on recovery. What I got was a great massage and a scolding, from my masseuse. You see, I’ve been trying to cut back on living expenses since RAO and one of those expenses was my twice a month massages. Since RAO, I’d just had one massage and in between I’d done lots of training miles, three TT’s, and the Fireweed 400. On the table I hopped and in response I almost got a, , “I cannot work on you, you are such a mess, go away!”. Well, in all seriousness, after a light scolding, Elizabeth, did work on my legs and at the end of the session and commented how every time I come in there is always a lot of work to do.

Events:
- NWTTS, Less then 24 hours away!
- Ring of Fire!

It’s Tartan Time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home