Thursday, February 17, 2005

2/16/2005 - CT Session.

Today's training was a little more crimped then I would have liked. I made it just in time to the computrainer session. The session was very similar to the one we road the previous week. The course started with a mile or two flat warm-up, then a decent interlaced with short 0.1 mile "power climbs", finally on reaching the bottom we laddered up over long flat stretches and 2% grades. The course really suites me well at a 2% grade, my power to weight is still looking pretty good, at much more then that and the pure climbers start to take over. But at a 2% grade, I'm right around doing about 20 virtual mph on the Computrainer. On the flats it’s more like 24+-1 mph at TT pace.

The general replay of the ride was, at the bottom of the decent I'd slipped back to 4th place, and by the end of the ladder was 1st by a little more then half a mile. Not too bad. I could be faster though.

I had hoped to ride after the CT session, but things sorta got in the way. I did do a little recovery, and then feeling tired turned in an hour early.

Tomorrow I really need to log some good indoor training miles.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home