Wednesday, February 16, 2005

2/15/2005 Lifting and Rollers..

Being Tuesday it was gym day again, woohoo, my least favorite day of the week. If you've been reading the blog I'm sure you can guess what I did, because it was basically the same as before. Three sets of 30 for both the bar pull, row, and back extension and 3 sets of 50 on the sit-up bench. I also added in some leg work this time. Nothing to hard but just enough that I do feel my quads. After a big sea-food dinner (salmon and scallops), I hopped on the rollers for an hour to spin some of the junk in the legs out.

The other thing, I did today was to schedule a physical for this coming Friday. The thing I'm most interested in is to get a little blood work done, and see if I can get any feedback, iron levels etc.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home