Saturday, December 18, 2004

Wednesday, 12/15/2004 - Computrainer & Rollers

Today, I did another of my team’s weekly group computrainer sessions. Work was quite hectic so I arrived just in time but didn't get a good warm-up in. The course was the same as the previous week, 19.5 miles, with three climbs, but unlike the previous week, I had my power cranks on this time. The session went very well, some where on the second climb, Tim from computrainer snuck by, he has a slightly better power to weight ratio and thus climbs a little faster then I do. On the flats, I tend to ride a little faster, and on the climbs Tim's faster. I was a little faster this week, finishing the course under an hour. After the CT session, and my now ritualistic Wednesday night post CT Thai food, I did a very light hour on the rollers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home