Friday, December 10, 2004

12/9/2004 - Yoga Thursdays

I got out of the office today just in time to make it over for Thursday yoga. Nothing to exciting to report, yoga is a nice way to lengthen the hamstrings and relieve a little stress at the end the day. After dinner I installed my power cranks back on my race bike. A few weeks ago while on training ride with Aurora, about 35 miles out, the ratchet on the drive side power crank slipped/snapped/broke. I ended up riding back 35 miles with just the left leg. What’s actually a little funny is on my return trip I passed some other cyclists. The guys down at power crank were really fast with the repair and in less then a week I had my cranks back. After getting the cranks installed, I put in about a half an hour on the rollers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home