Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Second Race (Marymoor Star-Crossed)



I had great starting position yet again, and lead the race through the first turn, all was going well till I missed a corner and crashed! By the time I was back on the course I'd slipped 3/4 back. I definitely have the power, but my bike handling isn't quite adept enough. I crashed a few more times through the race, and ended up finishing somewhere in the middle. After this race I'm going to make a few changes to the bike:
  • Switching to Tufo tires, they should run better a lower PSI’s
  • Switching from V-Brakes (what the bike came with) to traditional cantilever breaks. My breaks to keep my breaks from getting clogged.
  • Swapping my pedals from Speedplay Frogs to Time Atac, should work better in the mud Posted by Hello

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home