Saturday, March 08, 2008

Quick Weekend Update!

 So this one will be brief.  A few weeks back, my official road racing season started with the cherry pie road race.  Going into the cherry pie, I had no real race specific goals except an interest to work hard as the pie was nothing more then an early season opportunity to mix it up and work at race intensity.  As a whole the race went well, with my legs reduced to rubber by the end of the race.  The week after the pie, the OBRA time trial season kicked off with the Jack Frost TT.  This year the Jack Frost was a family affair, with my racing in the Cat-3's and my Mom racing in Masters Women 60 plus.  I ended up bringing in a 6th place finish with 28:09 min:sec finish, which all things considered wasn't too shabby. My Mom cleaned up in the 60+ field with a 2nd place finish. Go Mom!

Todays Training:  
- Light Tempo Kings Valley ~ 3 hrs 
Recovery: Yogurt + Mango + Peach

Next Scheduled Road Race:  Oregon State / UO Road Race  



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home