Thursday, March 24, 2005

More Gym Time, & Computrainer Time

Tuesday I was back in the gym for some more time working on my “core” muscles. Gym time is my least favorite time of training, but I know its something I gota do. On getting back to my apartment, I set the bike up on the computrainer and did a little easy spinning I didn’t do anything to hard.

Wednesday, was another team CT session. This weeks plan was to run through the 10 mile TT again. With all the hard riding I’m going to be doing in the coming week, I didn’t want to work too hard on this workout. My plan was to just do some easy spinning over the course as the other riders road hard, and maybe offer some awful commentary.

Well, holding back isn’t something I do too well. Ben and Garry took off like rockets, and I was slacking for the first little bit. And I said hell with it and started chase, I still held back and just road tempo instead of a all out TT effort. It took me a while to make my way back up through the virtual field. On getting to the front, I decided that their was no point in leading so in an attempt to both cool down, and pace my self I just shadowed the leader in to the finish line.

On getting back to the APT, after thai dinner, I put the bike back on the Computrainer and road another virtual 26 miles, at a totally chill pace. I’m really excited about AZ, only two more days! Cycling Camp here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home