Thursday, March 10, 2005

Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday Morning Update

Tuesday Evening

Nothing to exciting, just another evening of YARS! (yet another roller session) Before this nights session I switched out my TT wheels for my regular wheels, they work slightly better on the rollers. I ended up rolling to ~1.5 of my 2000 Tour DVD.

WednesdayIt was back on the computrainer, this weeks session was a 19 mile course. It started off with a flat warm-up, then descended down for a mile or two with short .1 mile climbs interspersed on the decent. The course then flattened out for a few miles. After the flat section the course then laddered up over a series of 4 1 mile 3% climbs before finally descending back down to the finish line. Over the session, I just tried to put out a real consistent effort, nothing to huge. During the last few miles of the course I felt some uncomfortable rubbing going on between the shorts and my leg. Well, I’m glad the course wasn’t any longer, because after all was said and done I had rubbed off a quarter size piece of skin. I had planned to try and be back on the bike later in the evening, but a few other things got in the way namely finishing my taxes.

Thursday Morning:
Broke out the beater bike this morning and road to the bus stop just a little over five miles away from where I live. The ride in felt really great, it really helps put me a good mental state for work. This evening I really want to put in a quality roller session. Nothing hard, but at least few hours of pure goodness..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home