Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Monday 3/21 -- Rollers

Did some crunches and then spent a little over an hour just spinning easy on my rollers. The plan was just to get some more active recovery in. I’m really excited that there are only 4 more days, until PAC Tour Desert Camp! I fly out to Arizona on Saturday, Arizona is going to be such a nice change and wow do I need a vocation. The miles each day won’t be huge but they should add up, and one can always add bonus miles or throw the frisbee too.

If any of you out there have done this camp before and have recommendations on things to do in these cities or places to eat dinner, please email me / leave a comment.

Daily Schedule Week #5
Tucson to Sierra Vista 85
Sierra Vista to Douglas 74
Douglas to Lordsburg 99
Lordsburg to Safford 91
Safford to Willcox 89
Willcox to Tombstone 103
Tombstone to Tucson 87

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home