Saturday, December 18, 2004

Saturday, 12/18/2004 -- Training

I've been really tired lately, and as a result today I slept in a little. By the time I had made it to the team ride rendezvous point the rest of the team was long gone. I continued on north just "Chilling" not really going over 135 bmp. I wasn't quite sure where I wanted to go, in the end I ended up having a really relaxing day riding an extended loop around Lake Washington. Since my computer was out I can only estimate that route is some where in the 60 - 70 mile range. The weather was great and I saw a number of the other local teams out training.

In the inept department:
Ok, so if you’re a guy using a urinal is an instinctive skill, real basic, first graders are provided urinals and with no instruction instantly know exactly what to do. Well, today just by chance while I was using a restroom, the Ashmead team arrived. While using a urinal one of the Ashmead bozos lost his sunglasses in it. The buffoon then proceeded to in form the rest of the world about it. Yeah, I guess we don't need to worry about any great "Team Strategy" from them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home