Thursday, December 23, 2004

12/23/2004 - Holiday, Training, Yeah Right

Sunday the 19th, my brother, John, came up from Oregon for a few days before we both headed back down for the holidays. On Sunday, we did holiday related stuff, aka no training for me, unless you can call following your brother around the local malls training.

On Monday 12/21/2004, I had great plans but they some how got thwarted. After work John and I went over to the gym for some weights. That went very well, on returning back to the apartment John started a DVD and I hoped on a the rollers. About two minutes into the movie, John indicated that my rollers weren't adding to the movie sound track. What, I responded my rollers produce perfect THX surround sound. Yeah right was his reply, at which point I relented and just watched the movie.

On Tuesday 12/21/2004, I had to get some riding in, so I snuck out early from work and headed over to the gym. I hate the "Lifecycle", the ergonomics of the device are all wrong, the way it wants to "guide" your riding is all wrong. But, I was desperate. I hopped on the "LifeSuckel", put the thing in manual mode and set off to ride. Well, after an hour the device decided I'd been pedaling too long and switched into automatic cool down mode.

Wednesday 12/22/2004, packed up and drove down to Oregon.

Thursday 12/23/2004, road for about an hour and a half around the Willamette valley.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home