Thursday, March 16, 2006

Training Update and Misc Thoughts..

Too many things to do today.
- Lifted Tuesday.
- Rollers last night 1 hr. Right now I feel like a sloth.
- Plan on doing another hour on the rollers today, with exam's that’s unfortunately all I have time for.

- Oh well. Only 2 weeks till a Spring Break, at this point it can't come fast enough. I'm debating on going down to CA for some training and good weather. Anyone out there have any multiday 100+ mile day route suggestion's that would bounce between motels?

- In the good news department! Outlined my program of study yesterday with my masters advisor and if everything goes perfect I'll graduate with my masters at the end of next academic year! My last quarter is designed to be as light as possible. But we will have to see how this complicates RAAM. Right now my last quarter consists of one real class finishing my master’s thesis and two other token courses.

Ideally if all the cycling camps keep there present dates and if RAAM’s a reality next year for me, I really want to make it out to another AZ PAC tour, the Brevet PAC, and at least one of the RAO camps.

Life’s always complicated, but that’s ok cause,

It’s Tartan Time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home