Monday, March 13, 2006

Alsea and Back - Sun 3/12/2006

Woke up feeling sorta tired today, feeling like I'm bordering on overtraining, I strongly debated taking the day off. But by 2:00 PM the sun streaming in was just too much and soon the spandex was on and I was out the door. The plan today was simple out and back to Alsea, nothing too long, just lots of climbing. Heading up HWY 34 the mid week snow was still clearly visible on the sides of the road, but the road surface was thankfully clear. Up over to Alsea and back, then it was back in via Decker Road on the OSU TT course. Heading back in I ran into Mark Newsom, of RAO Total Carnage fame, and we road back in together ultra shop. Today I didn't feel as good as the previous day and I think the next week will be a little mellower ala recovery week.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home