Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hello February

YAHOO! I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but February is starting out quite nicely... The rain dare I say, has been holding off which is good I guess cause I was beginning to think I was going to need a propeller for my bike. Ok so on to training. This last week was a little crazy, ala the silence on the blog front.. But between studying for exams, and well studying for exams, I did managed to log a few hrs..

Last week
Monday: Rest Day
Tuesday: ~45 min on the rollers
Wednesday: ~1 another hr on the rollers hmm...
Thursday: ~1 hr on the rollers & lifted
Friday: 1.5 hrs on the TT bike outside then 2 hrs on the rollers.
Saturday: Ok so it has rained this month.. Went out to kick it with the team a little, and wow the weather was just down right miserable.. After 1.5 hrs came back in and did another 1.5 on the rollers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home