Thursday, April 28, 2005

Wednesday -- Computrainer & Rollers

Another team Computrainer workout today, these have been fantastic. Today, we road the master road race circuit, the virtual course doubled the 11 mile course, so in total we did 22 miles. The course was one of the best computrainer courses we have done all season with a mixture of challenging climbs and flat sections. I road it in with my power cranks and averaged just a hair over 21 mph. For the course was just cooking. The next riders came in 8+ minutes later. After a cool down, crew chief Ben and I hung around and discussed ultra-logistics.

After dinner, chicken pasta, mixed vegetables, and a salad, I hopped on the rollers again on the power cranks and spun out another hour, giving me two hours today.

Its Tartan Time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home