Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oregon State Time Trial Championships

Sunday August 6 is the date set for the Oregon State Time Trial Championships. What those in the know don't know is not just one but two PHILBRICKS will be racing in the State Time Trial Championships. Yeah, of course I will be there. But who's the second mystery Philbrick? Well, she is my Mom, Cathey Philbrick. She is slated for the masters women 55-59 race. And with Mitocondira being entirely inherited through the maternal line I think she should do just fine, actually I sorta feel sorry for all the guys she's going to be passing. So when your racing the state TT champs and this masters lady on a silver lemond passes and steals just a little of your cycling karma know that rider was "MY MOM!". I guess this all begs the question, what’s your MOM GOT?

August 6th is Tartan Time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home