Monday, May 16, 2005

Food!

Back from camp. ~1000 miles in 10 days.. Wow I’m hungry. For breakfast today I just couldn’t eat enough. Usually I just eat ¾ a cup of oats but today was a little different..

At camp the woman in Long Creek and I had a disagreement over the correct way to make oat meal.

Here’s how I like it:
Combine: 3/4 - 1 cup regular quaker oats, 1.5 - 2 cups water, raisins and nuts in a pot
Turn the heat on Hi,
When the pot just starts to boil reduce heat to low, simmer for a few minutes.
Let cool, add milk and eat.

After the Oatmeal, I ate an apple (fuji) and made a three egg omelet, with spinage, mushrooms, cheese, and tomatoes and on the way to work stopped off and got a berry muffin.

Lunch: Ham Sandwich + Yogurt

Its Tartan Time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home